DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR REGISTRATION / FILE
– Application for registration in the competition – standard form (available here);
– Registration form, completed in capital letters and containing all the candidate’s data (available here);
– Curriculum Vitae and list of published papers (including specialized papers presented publicly, if any) and excerpts from publications relevant to the doctorate (if any);
– The project proposed by the candidate for doctoral research, drafted according to the Elaboration Guide;
– Copy of identity card;
– Copy of the birth certificate;
– Marriage certificate / other act of name change (if applicable);
– Copy of the baccalaureate diploma + annexes or its equivalent (possibly translated and legalized);
– Copy of the bachelor’s degree + annexes or its equivalent and the corresponding annexes (possibly translated and legalized);
– Copy after the postgraduate diploma + annexes (in-depth studies, master’s degree, doctorate) or their equivalent (possibly translated and legalized);
– Receipt regarding the payment of the registration fee in the amount of 300 RON
– Evidence of language proficiency in a language of international circulation (optional).
NOTE: From the composition of the competition file, according to the Government Emergency Ordinance no. 41/2016 on establishing simplification measures at the level of central public administration and to amend and supplement some normative acts, eliminates the requirement to submit legalized copies of documents, replacing them with certification of conformity with the original, so when submitting the file please to present the original documents as well.
NOTE: Candidates who have studied abroad will present the legalized translation of the diploma obtained, as well as its equivalence certificate, issued by the National Center for Recognition and Equivalence of Diplomas (CNRED) within the Ministry of National Education.
NOTE: In addition to the documents required by the Regulation on the organization and conduct of the process of admission to doctoral studies, candidates for places for ethnic Roma will present a certificate issued by a legally constituted Roma organization, regardless of its field of activity. it appears that the candidate is from the Roma ethnic group (the candidate does not have to be a member of the organization in question). Declarations on one’s own responsibility regarding the affiliation to the Roma ethnicity, registration with a notary or certificates issued by other institutions / structures, etc. will not be accepted